News of the day – criminals behind bars? No way.
Crime. Delaware County voters turn down a jail expansion proposal for the fourth time. Apparently Delaware County residents enjoy criminals in front of bars, not behind them.
Crime. Edmond police make arrests at an Edmond apartment complex the day after arrested folks at a different apartment complex. Edmond drug dealers: maybe you should get out of your apartment complex.
Weather. After a cool front, Oklahomans can enjoy the 80s today. We’re encouraged to wear side ponytails and leg warmers.
Film. A talent agency is looking for extras to be in a movie that will be shot in Bartlesville. The movie will be about extras.
Government. Women celebrate the 90th anniversary of the signing of the Nineteenth Amendment. Just as anti-suffragists predicted, the vote has turned us women into a lawless bunch of criminal divorcees.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients