News of the day – it is NOT monkey business – it’s ape business
Shenanigans. A chimpanzee at the Oklahoma City Zoo slips out of his enclosure and hides out in a dry, cement moat surrounding his habitat. A great escape from the Great EscApe exhibit? Hardly.
Politics. The Oklahoma City Council is expected to vote on whether to allow a Grand Prix race in the city. Supporters arrive in sports cars. The opposition arrives by minivan.
Religion. A Satanic church plans an event at the Civic Center Music Hall in October. A Santa-ic church plans to have an event there in December.
Crime. The police chief of Chelsea is fired after being charged with 12 counts of drug fraud. He was, however, hired by a drug fraud company.
Health. It’s time for flu shots. Let the panic begin.
Sports. Kevin Durant shines in international basketball play. No one is surprised.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients