Why bison climb down skyscrappers
It’s no secret that I love the Thunder, particularly James Harden. And last year I wrote about how much I love Rumble, the Thunder’s woolly mascot.
Yes, he might look like a cross between Chewbacca and Teen Wolf. But he is so talented that you have to excuse his costume. Well, as if he hasn’t already proven himself as the greatest mascot of all time, tomorrow afternoon he’s going to wow everybody again. Here’s info from the Thunder:
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 96583Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17286OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13078Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8797Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8670Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8388How to help tornado victims
- 7627Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7620Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 6948Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
- 6645Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients