News of the day – things get dirty
Politics. The campaign for state auditor has turned ugly. Unlike the other state races. (Is it Nov. 2 yet?)
Sports. The Thunder’s preseason shows strengths and weakness, leaving a mediocre impression about the upcoming regular season. But the preseason also included James Harden, so I’m a fan of that.
Environment. Chesapeake employees celebrate the end of their first growing season by donating vegetables from their employee gardens. The gardens also grow natural gas, which was not donated.
The photo of the day is of Army Sgt. Benjamin Lucas and his daughter, Olivia.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients