Oklahoma State football player accused of animal cruelty
An Oklahoma State football player has been accused of intentionally starving his two Boxer breed dogs, according to The Daily O’Collegian.
On Tuesday, the paper received an email from Lauren Brush, a recent graduate from the OSU College of Veterinary Medicine, claiming Shamiel Gary, her former neighbor, is starving his two dogs.
The O’Collegian reports that Brush said she noticed the dogs rarely had water or food and no access to a shelter outdoors.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 28939Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 26978Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5000Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say