News of the day – pumpkins of death
Business. Sony ends production of the Walkman. Somewhere, Bryan Adams and Cyndi Lauper are crying.
Holidays. Turns out, carving pumpkins is the greatest source of injuries to kiddos on Halloween. Apparently knives and children don’t mix. Who knew?
Crime. Matthew Blake Dixon, 25, was arrested for allegedly stealing a “sexy referee” costume by shoving it down the front of his pants. Hopefully his girlfriend wasn’t hiding down there, waiting for the costume.
Crime. A former employee of the Oklahoma Employment Security Commission is charged with bribery in a scheme officials say took $10 a piece from non-English-speaking customers. Ten dollars? How about 10 years, buddy.
The photo of the day is of this brave little dachshund who ran in the Ghost Runners 5K Dog Run this weekend:
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14352Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12637Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 11750OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10003Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8992Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7499Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 7296Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5240Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4958Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4288'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients