News of the day – delicious and crazy
Holidays. The Salvation Army gives Thanksgiving dinner food to seniors in need. Delicious.
Government. Opponents of the state question that requires identification for voters have filed a lawsuit. Supporters of the measure demand to see some ID.
Politics. New state senators take the oath of office. Welcome to the mad house, folks.
Sports. The Thunder practice facility, which happens to be across the street from my office, is set to open in March. Coincidentally, I expect stalking reports to go up in March.
“Sports.” The Lingerie Football League decides not to come to Oklahoma City. Touchdown!
And the photo of the day is this beautiful array of Thanksgiving foods. Makes me hungry for Thanksgiving dinner right now!
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients