News of the Day: Further proof that criminals can’t drive
Crime. Three men are arrested a firearm after leaving a gun show when the drive of the car makes an illegal right turn. Maybe the driver of the getaway car should know how to drive a car.
Money. A payroll tax that expires will shrink most paychecks in Oklahoma, regardless of the fiscal cliff deal. Take that, recession comeback!
Transportation. The Oklahoma City Council questions the planning process for a new downtown streetcar. The streetcar will apparently be named Disagreement, not Desire.
Real estate. Hobby Lobby donates a vacated Massachusetts college campus to teh National Christian Foundation. Arts and crafts will be offered. Birth control will not.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients