News of the Day: injured wallets and injured turtles
Money. The holiday shopping season gave the Oklahoma economy a boost. The holiday shopping season did not give my bank account a boost.
Education. Perjury charges against a former telecommunications company employee have been dropped in a case that alleged he lied about some 2007 Final Four basketball season tickets to the superintendent of Broken Arrow Public Schools at the time. No lying?
Animals. Gifts from donors of all ages and backgrounds are coming in to support a new animal hospital at the Oklahoma City Zoo. Nothing helps cure an ailing turtle better than a $5 bill.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20729Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17578Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 11978Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10703Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 8989Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8551Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 8339Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7784Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4976Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4468Woman arrested on complaint of offering to engage in act of prostitution in Midwest City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients