News of the Day: injured wallets and injured turtles
Money. The holiday shopping season gave the Oklahoma economy a boost. The holiday shopping season did not give my bank account a boost.
Education. Perjury charges against a former telecommunications company employee have been dropped in a case that alleged he lied about some 2007 Final Four basketball season tickets to the superintendent of Broken Arrow Public Schools at the time. No lying?
Animals. Gifts from donors of all ages and backgrounds are coming in to support a new animal hospital at the Oklahoma City Zoo. Nothing helps cure an ailing turtle better than a $5 bill.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26979Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17115Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9403UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8599Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7948Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7430OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6562Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6162Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 6113Tom Ward out as SandRidge CEO
- 6077Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients