Your kid could be a Munchkin!
Well. This sounds adorable.
Munchkins are needed to represent the Lollypop Guild and the Lullaby League! Not only that, but a casting call is being made for other roles in Rose State College’s upcoming production of “The Wizard of Oz,” due to go on stage Nov. 2-4.
The first call will be for the time-honored tradition of the Munchkins, the little people whom first met Dorothy Gale of Kansas when a tornado swept down, picked up her house, and then dropped it out of the sky onto the Wicked Witch of the West! The production is seeking 26 children ages 6 and up to audition from 10 a.m. to noon on Sept. 1, at the HB Atkinson Theatre on the Rose State College campus. The audition will consist of an interview. (Lollypops optional).
The Munchkin call will be followed at 1 p.m. through 4 p.m. by the casting of the adult ensemble for 12-16 men and 12-14 women to comprise the adult company. The roles of the Wizard and the Cowardly Lion are cast. Would-be Scarecrows, Tin Men, Witches or Flying Monkeys are asked to bring 16 bars max of music from any Broadway show. Accompaniment will be provided. Recorded music on CD is allowed. Callbacks will follow on Sept. 13.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 34808Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 28627Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6992Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6680OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4639Tornadoes hit Kan., Okla.; no injuries reported
- 3921OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 3855Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3630College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3354Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3230Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients