Free car seat check
Have a kid? Then you probably ought to go to this:
Infant Crisis Services will hold a Safe Kids Oklahoma car seat check event on Thursday, September 20, 2012 as part of National Child Passenger Safety Week, which is September 16-22.
The event will be held from 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. as part of the Oklahoma City area’s support for childhood car safety. Attendance is free to all parents and caregivers who need advice on the right car seat and tips for proper car seat installation. Families that receive state or government assistance may be eligible to purchase a new reduced-cost car seat for $10.
Three Infant Crisis Services’ staff members are certified to check car seats for proper installation. They will answer any questions from parents and caregivers. For specific event information, please call Ana Davis at 405-528-3663.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17746Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 14365Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11370Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 10980'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10448Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9120Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 7765OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6828Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6277Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5681Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients