How to make a Zootini
But it’s too late to make it out tonight. All 700 tickets have sold out. It’s the first time Zoobilation has sold out, and OZS said they plan to have
So, in case you’re stuck at home, wishing you were sipping cocktails while listening to the lions roar … the OZS has shared their secret recipe for their famous Zootini. So go ahead and stir up a Zootini and listen to the crickets chirp or, if you’re at my house, the dogs snore. It’s almost as exciting as Zoobilation.
- 1 oz of Grey Goose Vodka
- Splash of cranberry juice shaken with sugared limes
- Splash of pineapple juice
- Shaken and poured over a swizzle stick of pink cotton candy
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21911Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17670Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12642Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10331Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9974Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9639Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7768OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7203Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 6526Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 5084Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients