Word of the day: hacktivist
Obviously, as a writer, I’m a bit of a word nerd. I love, love, love new words, especially when they’re clever splices of two existing words. I listened to this really interesting story on NPR and learned a fantastic new word:
Regular dictionaries and even the Urban Dictionary don’t have definitions for hactivism, so I checked with what seems like a pretty darn legit source: The Hactivist. Definition:
On a side note, dear hackers, please don’t attack me. I am weak. I’d be like shooting a bunny with a tank.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients