Every Fourth of July event in Oklahoma
I love fireworks. I love them. It’s kind of ridiculous. I always make fun of my mom when she shouts, “Ohhh! Ahhhh!” every 12 seconds, but that’s going to be me in 35 years, people. I try to cram in as many public shows as possible during the Fourth of July season. One day isn’t enough. So I’m starting an official campaign to celebrate the rest of the holidays during the beginning of July. Let’s stretch this opportunity out as long as possible. I start tomorrow!
But just in case you want to see fireworks for, you know, the Fourth of July, here are a bunch of good places you can go. This is pretty darn near everything happening this weekend in Oklahoma, including plenty of non-Indepdence Day things for those of you who still wish we were part of the Commonwealth. Find out more on www.wimgo.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11867Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11199Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7813Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7743Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4737Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4255OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3606Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 3568Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3561Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3556How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients