Community group launches weekly gay newscast
The Cimarron Alliance is kicking off an online weekly news program that will air every Tuesday. Here’s information from the alliance:
OKLAHOMA CITY—Cimarron Alliance announces its newest program, Oklahoma: Inside Out, an internet broadcast featuring the issues, culture, and people important to Oklahoma’s LGBT community and supporters.
Hosted by Cimarron Alliance Executive Director Scott J. Hamilton, the one-half hour weekly program includes news headlines, community events, and interviews. The debut broadcast featured an interview with LGBT community ally Robert Lemon. Upcoming guests include author and transgender OKC police officer Paula Schonauer, OKC Black Gay Pride President Mark Knight, Istvan Gallery owner Stephen Kovash, singer-songwriter Jamie Bramble, and many more. New episodes will be available each Tuesday.
“This is just one more way that we are working toward our vision of a fair and just Oklahoma,” Hamilton said.
Each episode of Oklahoma: Inside Out can be heard by visiting the Cimarron website at www.cimarronalliance.org and clicking on the broadcast tab. For more information, contact Hamilton at (405) 495-9300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cimarron Alliance supports educational efforts that validate personal identity, promote public enlightenment, and advance equality for LGBT Oklahomans.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 38644Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15211Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9740Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9154Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8873Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7777Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7381Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7081Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5938Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5914Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients