I love you, Project Runway
Last night I was so excited to watch the return of Project Runway. Yes! Yes! Yes! It took me back to the days when Oklahoma’s very own Kayne Gillaspie was on the show. Was that really five years ago?
I’ve seen him out and about here and there in Oklahoma City since the show aired. (I might or might not have embarrassed myself by gushing over him and asking for a photo. Good thing he’s really nice.) In case you were wondering what he’s been up to, he’s busy being awesome. Here are some of my favorite designs of his from his prom fashion show this February. (Click on the pictures to view them in full.) Some day I hope I have somewhere super fancy to go so I can save up and buy one of his dresses.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81708Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16515OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12409Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12217Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10403Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9163How to help tornado victims
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma tornado victims identified
- 8558Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8505Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients