The naked lady is spared!
Just in case you were wondering, the Woodward County Sheriff doesn’t plan to investigate whether a naked woman at a charity golf tournament broke any laws. Good news for nudists, who all now have plans to move to Woodward County.
This has been such an interesting story to follow. There are just so many good quotes. So, so, so many.
So far, this has been my favorite. The golf course administrator said he heard about the naked woman but didn’t want to tell her to stop because the tournament was almost over when he found out about the nekkidness.
“I made the decision to just let the tournament end and let people go on with their day,” said Jonathan Hart, who lives in Woodward and is a native of Edmond. “At that time, I didn’t think it was necessary to cause a scene.”
He makes a good point. Why create a scene? Because a naked woman just hanging out on the golf course isn’t a scene already. He didn’t want things to get awkward.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients