News of the day: alone with Cullen
Government. The state medical examiner says his agency is reduing the autopsy backlog. Now they’re only 6 million bodies behind.
Weather. Highs are expected to reach into the 90s. Everyone celebrates the chilly weather.
Sports. Olympic gold medalist Cullen Jones gives lessons to children at Oklahoma City Community College. Mothers ask for private lessons.
Business. Organic grocery chain Sunflower Farmers Market is set to open Aug. 31 in northwest Oklahoma City. Hippies rejoice and would write it down on their calendars if they owned any.
Sports. Baksetball Hall of Fame inductee Dennis Rodman fondly remembers his days at Southeastern Oklahoma State University after disowning the school for years. Southeastern says,” Ummm, it’s OK. We’re good. Thanks, though.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 64206Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14590Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8849Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 6802How to help tornado victims
- 6783Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6409Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6168Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5647Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5641Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 5457Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients