News of the Day: Perk is scary
Weather. The La Nina weather pattern could mean that Oklahoma is in for more drought. “La Nina” is Spanish for “The Jerk.”
Pests. The drought is sending grasshoppers hopping to your garden in search of water. Yet another sign of the apocalypse in Oklahoma.
Sports. Rowers from the US Rowing Masters National Championships said they like Oklahoma but not the heat. You and the rest of us, guys.
Crime. Kendrick Perkins gets arrested for public intox and disorderly conduct while he was home in Beaumont, Texas, for his annual kids’ camp. The real question: will his mug shot be nearly as scary as his altar boy photo?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 13567Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 12400Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6766Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients