GPS tracking you? Break the law like Lindsay Lohan
Just read the first paragraph of this story from the Associated Press:
MARLOW — A man who was wearing an ankle monitor as a condition of his release on bond on a grand larceny charge has been arrested after the monitor placed him at the scene of the theft of oilfield equipment.
This is fantastic. How do you forget you’re wearing a a giant ankle monitor? I’m pretty sure Lindsay Lohan doesn’t forget about hers. (She probably just chooses to misbehave with it anyway.) But with such fabulous fashion accessory, committing a brand new crime is wo
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17700Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 13947Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11336Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 10871'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10364Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 10094Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6825OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6766Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6423Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 6208Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients