News of the day: give me my money!
Government. The Mountain View-Gotebo School District is suing the Oklahoma Tax Commission for nearly $733,000 after the district lost all its funding because of a clerical error. Apparently the Tax Commission hates learning.
Politics. About 250 were expected to attend a fundraising dinner for Texas Gov. Rick Perry on Monday. Everyone showed up and was disappointed it wasn’t Bush.
Travel. Construction alters the interchange at Interstates 40, 35 and 235. Everyone panics.
Craziness. The driver of a tractor-trailer that nearly fell of the Crosstown Bridge describes what happens. Not surprisingly, it was pretty a scary affair.
Money. Oklahoma Gas and Electric Co. will refund residential customers about $3 next month as a penalty for some regulatory problem. Finally, the average Joe gets a stimulus package.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26512Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17561Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8879OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8492Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 8412UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7989Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7605Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6228Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5649Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4993Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients