News of the day: we’ll need more Canadians
Sports. Texas curlers win the Red River rivalry competition in Edmond. Oklahoma consdiers importing Canadians for next year.
Crime. Jurors in the Bobbi Parker trial ask to see the home where Parker and her husband lived on the grounds of the Oklahoma State Reformatory. Their findings: the carpeting isn’t that great but the kitchen is nice.
Health. A new report finds Oklahoma isn’t healthy. Oklahoma finds that the report isn’t that surprising.
Sports. The Pac-12 says it’s good without adding more teams, like OU and OSU. For the love of good: could everyone please just pick a conference?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients