12 Days of Christmas Savings: Two-for-One Turtle Doves
Black Friday: Two-for-One Turtle Doves
Use your list. Please refer to A Partridge in a Reasonably Priced Tree. We all know that Black Friday (or Gray Area Thursday Night) sales will be bonkers. Don’t buy things just because everyone else is unless it’s on your list.
Scan the ads. Do your research today. Buy a newspaper. I’m not just saying that so I can stay employed, though it is a nice bonus. Compare from store to store, and refer to your list. Also do some research online to make sure prices that are promoted as big deals actually are big deals.
Get gift receipts. If something goes wrong, you’ll want to exchange it rather than get you money back if it’s really a good deal.
Show up early. If you’re looking for deals on big-ticket items, you need to be at the front of the line. Nearly every big store has a limited number of the big buys. But remember: is it worth skipping out on your family’s Thanksgiving to stand in line at Walmart ahead of their 10 p.m. opening? Depends on your family.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 17374Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 16681Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 7769Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients