The Skydance Bridge
I love the Skydance Bridge. I love, love, love it. I think it’s beautiful and so unique. It will be such a cool feature for drivers passing through along Interstate 40 to see. (Let’s be clear, though: There’s absolutely no way I’d walk across. I’m really scared of heights. I’ll just admire it from the sidelines.)
I didn’t know it had a lighting feature, so I found some videos on YouTube. This one is my favorite, mostly because it’s super dramatic.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21771Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7615Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6773OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6490OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5293Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4906Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4032Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3938Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3498Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3146Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients