12 Days of Christmas Savings: Seven Swans A-Swimming in Things to Do
Go to Oklahoma Christian University for Lighting of the Commons on Nov. 30 in Edmond. It will feature pictures will Santa carriage rides and music. Hooray for free!
The Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History has two great (and free!) reasons to stop by in December. The Holiday Happening is Dec. 2 and the First Free Monday (which is every month, by the way) is Dec. 6.
If you haven’t been to a First Friday gallery walk, December is the month to start going. The Paseo Arts District has lots of special activites planned, including a tree lighting. Special hours are 6 to 10 p.m. Dec. 3 and noon to 5 p.m. Dec. 4. Be sure to go out by 6 p.m. Friday. There will be a parade from Harding Fine Arts to the Paseo that will feature carolers. So fun! So free!
Every day you can take your kids out to Bass Pro for free games and crafts in downtown Oklahoma City. I know, I know – I’m leery of free things at businesses, too. But this stuff really is free! The crafts are different each week, and the upcoming projects are a snowman suncatcher, ornament making and cookie decorating. You can also play games and get a free 4×6 photo with Santa daily.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14038Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 9697OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6648Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5284Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5183Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5164OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5129Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3755Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3751Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3590As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients