12 Days of Christmas Savings: Eight Maids A-Mailing
Research shipping. Different services have different prices for different destinations. You can click around online and find the best.
Ship away. If you buy online, have the gifts shipped to the person instead of to you. They’ll be just as excited to open a box as they will opening a wrapped box inside a box. It will save you the cost of resending the gift.
Buy Forever stamps. Their holiday stamps are some lovely evergreen branches. You can get all the traditional holiday themes – Christmas, Kwanza, Eid, etc. But if you get Forever stamps, the leftovers will be good next year and the year after, even if the price of postage goes up.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16829OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 15402Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 12656Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11727Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9454Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7777Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7628Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7109Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6861Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
- 6397Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients