12 Days of Christmas Savings: Ten Lords A-Leaping to Make Presents
Recipe booklets.One of the best presents I’ve ever received – ever! – was a cookbook my aunt made for me and all my cousins. She created a book of my grandmother’s recipes. She incorporated copies of my grandmother’s old cards on some of the pages, and on others she typed everything out. It’s amazing and my favorite cookbook. My friend did this for her wedding favor. She put together a book of recipes that were special to her and her husband. It was absolutely lovely.
Marble magnets. They’re super cool and pretty cheap. Your supply list is short, too.
Wine glass charms. These are great for the wine drinkers in your life and they are so, so, so cheap. So cheap! Pick up some beads and wire and go to town. Done and done.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients