Snow pictures from Cimarron County
Oh, the Panhandle. You guys are always weather-independent of the rest of the state. Snow in the city? Warm in the Panhandle. Sunny in the city? Snow in the Panhandle. You just like doing things your way. Fine then! Just enjoy your snow forts and snowball fights and snuggling up inside with your hot cocoa. I’m not jealous! OK. I am.
C.F. David out at the Boise City News sent these photos of 12-17 inches of snow that fell out in Cimarron County. (Click on them to make them bigger.) I really am jealous.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 75968Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30909Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 28067Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 24729Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6906Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 6904Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6686Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 6314Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 6228Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5710Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients