52 Weeks: Need to Shop Cheese Bread
Need to Shop Cheese Bread
Bread or any kind of breadish thing
Garlic powder or salt
Cheese or any kind of cheesish thing
First, start out with your bread item. Discover that you don’t have any sandwich bread or dinner rolls or crescent rolls or anything else that would work. Realize that you haven’t shopped at all in the past week, so you’re going to have to improvise big time. Give your pre-made pizza crust the eye. Spread olive oil and toss on all your herbs. If your spouse asks you to do something, this is a good time to shout from the kitchen, “I’m too busy to do that! I’m seasoning our dinner with herbs!” This makes you sound pretty impressive, so you’ll be dismissed from chores. Spread cheese on top of your herbs. Bake for about 7 minutes, which means you’ll remember it at 10.
Other 52 Weeks recipes:
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14862OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11951Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8347Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6661Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6166Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5685Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4422Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4121Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4098'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
- 4034Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients