Puppynapped! No big deal for the puppy
A horrible robbery crime went down last week in northwest Oklahoma City. Two robbers punch a man, tied him up and stole his pickup, along with his wallet, his puppy and some other things.
My gut reaction: of all things, just leave this guy his poor dog. This man his been through enough and was probably terrified. Why steal his dog? Then I imagined this dog, being taken like a piece of property along with other valuables. Thankfully, the dog was found unharmed.
Then I realized the puppy didn’t know and didn’t care that he was kidnapped. I imagine this was his through process:
Friends! Welcome to our home! Get in the truck?!? Of course I want to get in the truck! Ride, ride, ride, ride, ride, ride – head out the window! – ride, ride, ride! Oh, we’re stopping? OK! I want to get out and play! Bye, friends! Thanks for the ride! Play, play, play, play, play! I’ll just hang out here until my owner comes back. Owner! Hi, hi, hi, hi, hi! Another car ride home?!? YES! Ride, ride, ride, ride, ride, ride – head out the window! – ride, ride, ride! Best. Week. Ever.
Thankfully, the man who was robbed is OK and his puppy is back home safe and sound. Help find the people who did this by clicking here to see the sketch of one of the robbers.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16829OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 15402Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 12656Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11727Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9454Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7777Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7628Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7109Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6861Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
- 6397Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients