Rockin’ for a Reason
Want to rock out? Yes.
Want to have a good reason to do so? Yes.
Then, folks, this is it. Here’s information from the Oklahoma Chapter of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society:
OKLAHOMA CITY—The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Junior Board, a group of local high school students, is holding its third annual “Rockin’ for a Reason” battle of the bands. The event will be at the Pulse Club at 7 p.m. Feb. 25. Area bands will get a chance to play in this all-ages show while supporting the LLS mission to cure blood cancers.
Hold Em High, Sunny Side Up, Zach Pearson, Shelton Pool and Black Magic Animals will be performing. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased at the door. The grand prize winner will receive three hours of recording time donated by 115 Recording in Norman. There will also be a prize for the band that brings the most fans.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16150OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 14605Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10995Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 9399Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 9121'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 8921Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7695Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7584Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 7477Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7078Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients