Do I have bad taste in music?
There’s been so much said about Lady Gaga‘s new song, “Born This Way.” Lots of people seem to really hate it. I have to go to my music barometer: George Lang. So George wasn’t a fan, saying it sounds like Madonna’s ”Express Yourself.” (And if you haven’t read George’s live blogging of the Grammys, it’s hilarious. The Eminem reference is my absolutely favorite. Love. It.)
But I kind of like it.
Does this translate to me having bad taste in music? Maybe.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients