Douglas Boulevard Methodist Church
The allegations against Oklahoma City Police Sgt. Maurice Martinez are horrific. The probable cause affidavit came out yesterday, and reading it is just tragic. But there is something in there that caught my attention: Douglas Boulevard Methodist Church.
The reason all of this has come about is because of three women at this church. One of Martinez’s adopted sons confided his story with these women, and they believed him.
So many adults don’t believe children when they call out for help, but these women did. They deserve so much praise for what they did. No matter what the outcome of this awful situation is, those women did the right thing. Good job, ladies.
Matthew 18:10: See that you do not look down on one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 13567Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 12400Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6766Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients