March Madness: Human v. Computer v. Dog
I filled out three brackets this year:
1. My picks.
2. Computer picks.
3. My dog’s picks.
Which bracket will win? Sadly, my dog and me have the same team winning the whole thing: Florida. My column next week will be about how she chose her teams and how she and I are doing so far in our little competition. No matter who wins, I’m pretty sure my dog thinks she’s the winner. She got cheese and Cheerios to encourage her bracket selection.
Want to give your pet a bracket? Here’s some info from Yahoo! about how to do it:
The NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament tips off this week and while fans across the country scramble to fill out their brackets, one question looms: Can a guinea pig outsmart the pundits again this year?
Last year, of all the people to play Yahoo! Sports’ free Tourney Pick’em Game, none picked more games correctly than a guinea pig named Buttons. The feat included a perfect West Region and Duke beating Butler in the championship game (read the full story here). It also earned her owner a $10,000 prize and proved you don’t need to know basketball to win your office pool.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11499Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8698Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 7434How to help tornado victims
- 4914Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 2111Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 1490Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 1406Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 954Hospitals treat more than 120 after Oklahoma tornado
- 936Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients