(Oklahoma City, Oklahoma) April 16, 2011 the Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office conducted a sobriety checkpoint at the intersection of S.E. 44th Street & Bryant Avenue in Oklahoma City. The checkpoint started on April 16th at 10:30pm and ended at 3:00am on April 17th. The results of the checkpoint follow:
ARRESTS – 17
*06 – DUI
*06 – Warrants
*04 – Driving under suspension
*01 – Other
CITATIONS – 59
WARNINGS – 13
*07 – Other
*04 – Failure to carry insurance
*01 – Expired tag
*01 – Disobey stop sign
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients