Happy Easter, MC Hammer!
I tried to be as quiet as possible as I sneaked into the bathroom.I knew it was somewhere in the house, but where? I’d searched my bedroom, and the closests. There was no way I’d be able to check my parents’ room, so I went to the bathroom as a last resort.
I drew open the cabinet door under the sink.
The Easter bunny had left my basket early. Inside was candy and an M.C. Hammer tape.
Life could not get any better.
Please, Hammer. Don’t hurt ‘em.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients