Oklahoma City man arrested after fighting over dirty dishes
Tom Anthony Crimm, 54, of Oklahoma City, was arrested after police found him standing in a street with blood on his face.
A domestic dispute over dirty dishes landed an Oklahoma City man in jail, police said.
Tom Anthony Crimm, 54, was arrested on complaints of domestic abuse and assault and battery, as well as city warrants for driving under revocation. Crimm also goes by Jimmy Leon Little, according to court documents.
Police responded shortly after 6 p.m. Monday to a disturbance in the 1400 block of SW 61. They found Crimm standing in the middle of the street with blood coming from his face, according to the report.
An officer spoke with Crimm's son-in-law, who said Crimm came home from work and became angry that he was going to have to do the dishes. The son-in-law said he began to do the dishes and told Crimm to forget about it.
Crimm walked up behind him and punched him in the face, the son-in-law told police. He walked out of the house and called 911 and then Crimm punched him in the face two more times, according to the report.
The son-in-law told the officer he was defending himself and punched his father-in-law in the face four times, causing Crimm to lose consciousness. The man said he stopped punching Crimm when he fell to the ground.
Crimm told police he was mad about doing the dishes after being at work all day while his son-in-law is home all day.
Crimm was taken to Integris Southwest Medical Center to be treated for his injuries and for high blood pressure.
He is in the Oklahoma County jail being held without bail set.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 17917Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 11872Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10569OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10552Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 10275Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9958Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9874Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss