Pictures I Like
Many times in the newspaper business, there just isn’t enough room. Since November 2005, when I started at The Oklahoman, I’ve put almost 4,300 pictures into our archive system. Roughly 1600 have never been published. I’m excited about another place on the website where I can publish pictures for no other reason than because I like them.
Brandon Griffin, a first-grader, joins his classmates as they play in the water during “Water Day” at Kaiser Elementary School in Oklahoma City on Wednesday, May 28, 2008.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 27538Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15649Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10393Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9809Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9381Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8402Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8325Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7545Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 7311Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6526UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients