Flag line for Chief Warrant Officer Brady Rudolf
The hearse carrying the body of Chief Warrant Officer Brady Rudolf passes by Chase Smith, 6, a friend of the family, as Smith stands in a flag line outside the Oklahoma Air National Guard base at Will Rogers World Airport for the return home of Chief Warrant Officer Brady Rudolf’s body, in Oklahoma City, Friday, September 26, 2008. Rudolf was killed in a helicopter crash Sept. 18 in Iraq. BY NATE BILLINGS, THE OKLAHOMAN
Here are some photos I took on Friday from a flag line to honor Chief Warrant Officer Brady Rudolf who died in Iraq on Sept. 18. One of these photos appeared in our bulldog edition. The others were unpublished in the paper because of space constraints.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients