Zac Robinson can take a hit
In the ten years I’ve been shooting football photos, I have never had a nice shot of a helmet being knocked off of a player. At last week’s Oklahoma State football game Zac Robinson lost his helmet after being hit on a keeper. Oddly enough, fellow staffer Sarah Phipps and I both got nice shots of the play. Robinson was not injured on the play. Here’s the pics:
OSU quarterback Zac Robinson loses his helmet at the end of a play at the Oklahoma State University college football game against Troy University, Saturday, Sept 27, 2008 at Boone Pickens Stadium in Stillwater, Okla. BY NATE BILLINGS, THE OKLAHOMAN.
OSU quarterback Zac Robinson’s helmet flies off at the end of a run as he is sandwiched by defenders at the Oklahoma State University college football game against Troy University, Saturday, Sept 27, 2008 at Boone Pickens Stadium in Stillwater, Oklahoma. BY SARAH PHIPPS, THE OKLAHOMAN.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients