OU fans stick around for Texas Tech
OU looked pretty good against Nebraska on Sunday. And there were lots of great action photos. This picture, however, is the one I find most interesting. As the football game against the Huskers ended, the battle between Texas and Texas Tech in Lubbock was coming down to the wire. Hundreds of Sooner fans stuck around to watch the Red Raiders defeat the Longhorns on the televisions that hang throughout Gaylord Family-Oklahoma Memorial Stadium. The race for the Big 12 South just got very interesting.
OU fans stay to watch the Texas vs Texas Tech game after the college football game between the University of Oklahoma Sooners and the University of Nebraska Huskers at the Gaylord Family-Oklahoma Memorial Stadium, on Saturday, Nov. 1, 2008, in Norman, Okla. BY NATE BILLINGS, THE OKLAHOMAN-Nate Billings
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14189Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12474Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 11484OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9977Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8873Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7409Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 7240Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5050Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4865Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4264'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients