Around the time of the election, I noticed there was Barack Obama merchandise everywhere. Button, t-shirts, stickers, hats, anything you could wear had his image on it. I don’t remember seeing that many presidential items for Clinton or Bush. After I saw a table full of buttons for sale outside the Oklahoma County Election Board, I started collecting pictures of Obama paraphenalia around OKC.
I put together a slideshow with people’s thoughts on what the Obama Merchandise means to them.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 99664Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16608OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13275Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8705Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8419Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8235How to help tornado victims
- 7896Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6964Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 6671Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6451Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients