It would be hard to argue that photographers don’t have the best seat in the house for Thunder games. Our photo passes give us access to sit on the baseline. Last night, for example, I sat in front of Aubrey McClendon. We work hard to get good pictures for the paper, and the floor can get painfully hard after awhile, but we get a nice view of the action. Until the referees get in the way that is. I couldn’t get away from them last night. I managed to get some decent pictures, but here’s an example of a moment in the game that I didn’t see.
I think Nenad Krstic made this basket.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients