All week the weather forecasters have been telling everybody to stay inside Saturday because of the snow.
People seem to have listened.
Sarah Phipps, Paul Hellstern and I spent the day looking for folks out in the snow in the Oklahoma City metro area and didn’t find many. Truthfully, we didn’t find a whole lot of snow either. The metro area was spared the blizzard that buried much of the north and western part of Oklahoma for the past two days.
For a gallery of some of what we did find, click here.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21951Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13280Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10987Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10877UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7355Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7058Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
- 6253Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 5703Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5606Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5160Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients