A quick update
Last Sunday I wrote about the activists who staged a campaign outside the Chase Tower in Oklahoma City. Their hope was to convince Oklahoma Senator Tom Coburn to lift his hold on Senate Bill 1067. After camping outside the building for 11 days, the group got word on Tuesday that Coburn had lifted his hold. Activists changed their signs to read “Dr. Coburn just said yes,” and celebrated outside the building where Sen. Coburn has offices in Oklahoma City.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14804OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10332Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6926Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6240Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6240Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5695Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4108Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4061As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3840Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3249Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients