Take my Picture-with an E.
I’m working on a couple of slideshows and hoping to have them ready for the 15th Anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing next Monday. Yesterday, when I pulled up outside the museum and got into the trunk for my cameras and gear, a man named Ben Edwards stopped on the sidewalk and posed for a couple of pictures. When I ask him what his name was he said “I’m Ben. With an n.”
There’s a few loose ends I forgot to blog about last week, so I’m going to get that corrected. Last week, I posted a picture from Sarah Phipp’s trip to Taft, Oklahoma, to photograph a prison chapel. What I didn’t do was include a link to the video that she put together from the service.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients