‘Take my picture’ returns
In the last week I’ve had a few ‘take my picture!’ requests. Today I stopped at a church in Lexington, Okla., when I saw the congregation waiting on the sidewalk for troops returning from Iraq to pass by. I spent a little time with them, trying to make a picture, but I knew I had a blog entry when Pastor Buck Jordan and his wife ask me to take their picture. Last week, I was photographing the second day of a triathlon. Just before they began their race, a couple of swimmers posed for a picture.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients