I know it is unfounded and nothing is true to predict any outcome of events, but I have to admit to being a little superstitious. So being that I had the opportunity to cover the start of the NCAA baseball post season regional (which if you did not know is most likely the most superstitious based sports there is around) I always find it interesting to watch for the little thing baseball players do to insure a win. Here is a portrait I captured of the University of Oklahoma’s Garrett Buechele wearing his glove over his hat. Almost at all times Buechele wears his glove this way except when he is covering third base for the Sooners as they move on to the Super Regional this week. Maybe it does work??
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 56820Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14719Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9122Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7282Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6520Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6448How to help tornado victims
- 6374Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6257Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6000Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5062Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients