I know it is unfounded and nothing is true to predict any outcome of events, but I have to admit to being a little superstitious. So being that I had the opportunity to cover the start of the NCAA baseball post season regional (which if you did not know is most likely the most superstitious based sports there is around) I always find it interesting to watch for the little thing baseball players do to insure a win. Here is a portrait I captured of the University of Oklahoma’s Garrett Buechele wearing his glove over his hat. Almost at all times Buechele wears his glove this way except when he is covering third base for the Sooners as they move on to the Super Regional this week. Maybe it does work??
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12757Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10379Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9755Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9478Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6719Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4489Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4265Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4197Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3744Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 3743Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients