I’ve been a photo-geek at my home lately, and it all started with this picture.
To be perfectly honest, I should say ‘more of a photo-geek.’ A few months back, DOP Doug Hoke said he want to see some more unusual and artistic pictures from the Festival of the Arts in downtown Oklahoma City. I used an old photography trick to get a detail picture (above) of a sliver of wood. I’ve probably been looking at too many nature pictures in National Geographic, but ever since that Festival of the Arts assignment, I’ve been taking my camera out to the backyard, flipping the 50mm around the wrong way, and photographing flowers, leaves and any bug that doesn’t move too fast. Here’s a few images I’ve come up with. This is what a photo-geek does after work, but before re-runs of Star Trek The Next Generation.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 30612Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15589Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10266Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9653Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9634Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8172Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8167Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7475Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6996Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6363UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients