Independence Day 2010
Since the Fourth of July fell on a Sunday this year, there were celebrations to photograph the day before. Some events made it through the weather, like Edmond’s LibertyFest Parade and the concert by the Oklahoma City Philharmonic with a fireworks display at Red, White, and Boom! The Yukon Freedom Fest, however, had to pack up early because of the rain. Hopefully the events today will avoid the weather problems.
Have a happy and safe Fourth.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16352OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 13509Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12593Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 9784Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9412Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7721Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7510Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7432'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 7083Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6955Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients